MOR Solutions Ltd is a software company providing, maintaining and developing software in the leisure industry.
MOR Solutions Ltd plays two roles with regard to data – we are the data controllers for the data we hold on organisations who we work with, and in turn, data processors for our clients.
- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Is client data shared with any third parties?
- How do we store your information?
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
- How to contact us
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you enquire about our software solutions or place an order with us for our products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. The data held may include contact details, organization information and notes made during correspondence between yourself and MOR Solutions Ltd.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to provide you with relevant information, process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services that we offer which we think may be of interest to you. MOR Solutions Ltd will not sell, share or publicise your information for marketing purposes. In processing your order, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
Is client data shared with any third parties?
If using certain functionalities within the software provided by MOR Solutions Ltd, third parties may be involved in the processing of client data. This is detailed below, along with links to the privacy policies of the relevant organisations:
MOR Solutions Ltd enables clients to:
- store their data on our servers which are in turn hosted by a company called 1&1. https://www.1and1.com/terms-gtc/fileadmin/Terms/PDF_US/2018_01_US_Privacy_Policy_DWE.pdf
- collect fees by direct debit via Go Cardless – with whom you would have an account. https://gocardless.com/downloads/legal/privacy-policy-v0417-1.pdf
- send text messages to clients via Text Anywhere. http://www.textanywhere.net/privacy-policy.aspx
- collect payments by card via PayPal Business – with whom you would have an account. https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
How do we store and protect your information?
All of our information is held on a password protected database, on a password protected server, all of which can only be accessed by key MOR Solutions Ltd personnel through password protected accounts. The servers used by MOR Solutions Ltd are all within Europe.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us in writing, using the details provided below.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address detailed below. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
How to contact us
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Information Requests
MOR Solutions Ltd
12 Watermills Close